Monday, August 13, 2012

Superintendent's Lead The Way For Learning

Dealing with behavior problems isn't easy for a number of reasons. First and foremost, the negative behavior displayed at school didn't start overnight and so it won't be fixed overnight. I see over and over poor limits setting on the part of the parent. Point in case, allowing a Kindergartner to drive home after throwing a temper tantrum at school. Crucial, however, is keeping the parent in your corner. Alienating parents will almost always ensure a lose, lose situation. I had a thought that perhaps would help parents improve their parenting skills. Face it, parenting isn't an easy job especially if you aren't very good at it. Parents need information to help them develop better parenting skills. Parents need to network with other parents. Parents need easy access to high interest literature that is instantly appealing. Addictive wouldn't be bad, either. So I'm wondering if I shared parenting resources from Pinterest if that would be the grab ya component I needed. I'm willing to try anything. I'm looking for a non-evasive, non-threatening panacea to remedy this issue. Here goes!!

No comments: