Friday, November 2, 2012

Superintendent's Lead The Way For Learning

Source: youtube.com via Abby on Pinterest

 

I have been using Pinterest for ideas.  After observing a lesson on helping verbs and main verbs yesterday, I wondered what I might find on Pinterest.  Here's a video created by a teacher to enhance her lesson.  I wanted to share.  I also found a blog post created by a second grade teacher http://stepintosecondgrade.blogspot.com/2012/03/verb-activities.html who shares a book about verbs.  I also like this anchor chart created by the same teacher.  <div style='padding-bottom: 2px; line-height: 0px'></div><div style='float: left; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px;'><p style='font-size: 10px; color: #76838b;'>Source: stepintosecondgrade.blogspot.com via Tiffany on Pinterest</p></div>

No comments: